Working at BIM-Connected means working at a growing, cool, energetic and pioneering company. We work on an optimal service for our clients in a professional and individual way. We work on challenging digitalisation projects for large public and private clients in the construction, infrastructure and energy industry. Our expertise helps them to improve business processes to be able to work more based on FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable) data. We help to structure information and data and thereby work more efficiently and perform fast and useful analyses. In addition, we are developing our own software product to check data models in the built environment easier and quicker on the basis of prescribed rules and to convert them to other data formats.
We are looking for:
An enthusiastic colleague (medior or senior) who operates on the cutting edge of our domain (construction, infrastructure and energy) and information technology. You like innovation and like to be at the forefront with specific knowledge to help the client as well as possible. You have knowledge of data models, programming and / or modelling languages. In addition, through your experiences you have the knowledge and skills to convince (potential) clients of the use of digitalisation, BIM and open standards. You are also assertive and you can handle freedom and flexibility well, because that is what we will offer you!
This is what you are going to do:
Great and challenging projects in which digitalisation has a central role. Together with your colleague(s) you will end up in the digitalisation / innovation branch of a large-scale company, where you help to better structure, analyse and use information, in most cases about assets. Linked Data, a digital method for structuring and linking information, plays a major role in this. You will talk to multiple roles to implement the project as desired and to garner support among the end users. Think of project leaders and data architects, but also skilled specialists. Your knowledge and advice is greatly appreciated given the high degree of innovation / renewal. This makes your work diverse and above all challenging!
Your working environment:
Our home base is located in Strijp-S district in Eindhoven. A place where innovative companies are located in old renovated factory buildings. Our office has an informal atmosphere where colleagues work in a close team context. The office is easily accessible by both car and public transport. One or two days a week at our office is desirable. The other days you have the freedom to work where you like, of course also in consultation with our clients.
- an energetic person with an applied science (HBO) or technical university (WO) background?
- working for at least 3 years as BIM/data consultant or information manager in the field of IT in combination with the building, infrastructure and/or energy industry?
- knowledge of (Linked) data structures and architecture?
- knows the distinction between process, application, information model and instance data;
- clearly see the balance and interaction between technology, process and people;
- abstract thinker;
- in possession of good communication skills and do you have a passion to help clients as optimally as possible?
Then we would like to invite you for an interview!
What do we offer you?
- an employment with the prospect of a permanent contract
- good salary
- 30 vacation days (and the option to purchase a maximum of 10 vacation days)
- laptop, telephone and SIM card
- NS business card
- training budget
- profit sharing
- 4 hours p / w time for research and development (based on full time employment)
- working in a fun team full of ambition and passion
- lots of flexibility
Are you enthusiastic?
Feel free to contact us for questions, to have a coffee or to apply. Send an email to Bob van Thiel – email@example.com.
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us.