BIM-Connected is a young, energetic, progressive and innovative organization. 20-25 colleagues spread over a software and consultancy branch. We have a clear vision and mission to help the sector, both nationally and internationally, to add value to data.
We take them by the hand to take the right steps in digitization. BIM, digital twins, (automatic) data checks and analyzes and predictive maintenance are common concepts. We advise, are specialists and take our promising software products Wistor and BIM-Bridge to a higher level. The culture within our dream team? Freedom, fun, coming up with solutions together, celebrating successes and innovative mindsets.
We are looking for:
An enthusiastic colleague, medior and for 32 – 40 hours, who gives a boost to our promising software Wistor and BIM-Bridge within a motivated team. You have extensive knowledge and experience of:
- Frontend & design (React)
- Web app development
- Knowledge of migrating from one stack to another
- Working in accordance with Scrum and Agile software development
- Structured and a team player
- Can clearly explain your idea in code and/or demonstrate it to colleagues
- In addition to the skills mentioned, Spring Framework and Server operations are an advantage
- Spring Framework
- Cloud infrastructure, such as AWS or Azure Clouds
- Linux for server and email server maintenance
This is what you will do:
The software product is already in use by a number of organizations. Further development and expansion is necessary to further grow the reputation and the usefulness and necessity and to support wishes from the sector. And they are there, because users see the distinctive character of the software. Together in a small team, 4 developers, scrum master and a product owner, you work on user stories and technical designs in a Scrum manner, based on the needs of the business. You are then responsible for developing the design into working functionality. Depending on your interests, you will also act as first or second line support for the first (pilot) projects. Furthermore, your knowledge and advice (particularly because of your IT background and/or knowledge) is highly appreciated given the high degree of innovation. The product is promising and is still in its early stages. This makes your work diverse and, above all, challenging!
Your work environment:
Our home base is located in the Strijp-S district in Eindhoven. A place where innovative companies are located in old renovated factory buildings. Our office has an informal atmosphere where colleagues work in a close team. The office is easily accessible by both car and public transport. Important core values for BIM-Connected are freedom and responsibility. This means you can decide to work wherever you want during the week. Keeping in mind that Wednesdays and Fridays are the usual office days.
An person with at least 2 years of work experience as a software developer? A completed HBO or WO education / background in the direction of ICT (computer science, computer science) and / or data science? Driven to make a difference with your new colleagues regarding digitalization in an industry where a lot of change and innovation takes place? Then we would like to invite you for a chat or interview!
|What do we offer you?
· an appointment with the prospect of a permanent contract
· work in a super friendly team full of ambition
· a lot of flexibility and freedom
· good salary
· 30 vacation days (and the option to purchase a maximum of 10 vacation days)
· profit sharing (end of the year)
· laptop (of your choice) and necessary accessories to make your work comfortable
· smartphone, SIM card and NS business card
· training budget
· 10% worktime for personal project and own ideas
And, are you excited?
Feel free to contact us for questions, to have a coffee or to apply. You can send a message via our website (www.bim-connected.com) or e-mail Bob van Thiel directly: email@example.com.
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us.