You advise up to 5 clients per week on the implementation and use of our software platform.
IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT AT BIM-CONNECTED
We want our customers to work more efficiently, faster and easier. They do this by implementing our software. Or rather: they let you do that. From contractors to government institutions and from municipalities to healthcare. You ensure that they really get more out of their data and work more efficiently. For example, by reusing, automating and validating data with our tools. You stand exactly between the user, the software and the process. You implement and position our software, look at existing business processes and see opportunities to create more business. For the customer and for us. You coach end users and see problems as solutions to optimize the software. You are the specialist they have been dreaming of for a long time. For us, you are the first implementation consultant in our team who will make our new clients happy.
ABOUT BIM CONNECTED
We are the bridge between IT and the domain of the built environment. We are good at coming up with useful solutions and explaining them in understandable language. The bigger the project, the more enthusiastic we are. With humor, combativeness and substantive knowledge, we take our customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries on a journey through the data universe.
PACK & TAKE
- A college, applied science or university degree.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position, for example as a BIM consultant, data specialist or information manager.
- You have a ‘thing’ with data and information management.
- You are constantly looking for new possibilities, solutions or interesting ideas to help our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Give a presentation, make a commercial move and give your opinion. You do it with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of BIM and/or IFC is a plus.
Hard work is well rewarded. That’s why we offer you:
- A gross monthly salary of a maximum of € 4,500*.
- A contract of at least 32 hours per week.
- Profit share.
- An annual training budget of €2,000.
- 30 days of vacation*, plus buy 10 more.
- Laptop, telephone, ergonomic office chair: everything you need to do your work.
A public transport business card.
- Spend 4 hours a week* on your own development and/or innovation projects.
- Lunch, snacks, coffee… because working on an empty stomach is impossible.
*based on a 40-hour working week
Our office is easily accessible by car and public transport. We would like to see you at the office at least 1 day a week. The rest of the days you can work wherever and whenever you want.
Do you have questions about this position or would you like to have a cup of coffee with us? Please contact Bob van Thiel – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us.